Don't Miss out this Amazing Guide of Choosing Face Wash for Sensitive Skin
Choosing the appropriate face cleanser can be tough if you have dry or sensitive skin. Most face cleansers are effective in removing dirt, excess oil, and makeup from your skin. Unfortunately, using several of these face washes on a regular basis depletes our skin's natural moisture level. The natural moisture stored inside the skin barrier is especially valuable for those with dry skin. However, when it comes to selecting a face wash for sensitive skin, you can't go wrong with herbal or Ayurvedic products.
Ayurvedic products heal and nourish your skin without depleting essential nutrients or causing unnecessary damage because they are free of harmful chemicals such as parabens, sulphates, and SLS.
You're probably wondering about how to identify the best face wash for your skin and which natural face wash is best for your skin at this point. Continue reading to find out which Medimix face wash you should add on your shelf.
How to Choose Face Wash for Sensitive or Dry Skin?
It is always best to use natural products for your skin routine, whether they are face wash or scrubs. Similarly, when it comes to dry skin, natural face washes with no face-drying ingredients are preferable to those with chemical ingredients.
1. Skin Type
Knowing your skin better is the first step toward making informed decisions about skin care products. To determine whether dry skin is your primary concern, read below to see if your skin exhibits any of the following signs.
- Tightness and dryness of the skin- it may feel as if your skin is being pulled as and when you smile or talk.
- Roughness, redness, and itchiness.
- The presence of excessive flaking or scaling on the surface.
Aside from these, read the label to determine which skin type the face wash is intended for.
2. Ingredients You Understand
With such a diverse range of options available worldwide, it may appear to be a task to determine what the skin requires and which ingredients are best suited to our skin. Buy a face wash with ingredients that you can understand.
Natural oils and plant-based ingredients are ideal for your skincare routine. You might want to experiment with ingredients that are extremely beneficial to your skin, such as turmeric, honey, neem, vetiver, or essential oils. You should avoid the following ingredients in your skin care products:
If you have sensitive skin, you should avoid sodium lauryl sulphate. Sulfates have been linked to severe allergic reactions in the past.
Parabens are notorious for interfering with the endocrine system and disrupting hormone functions.
Avoid polyethylene and PEGs if you have dry skin. This ingredient dehydrates your skin and exposes it to bacteria.
3. Natural Oils
Finally, look for products that use natural oils derived from the earth. You want the ingredients in Ayurvedic face wash to be as natural as possible. In the ingredients, look for Aloe Vera, Tea Tree, Olive Oil, and Vitamin E. There are many more oils in face washes than we can list here. You're probably good to go if it's written in simple language that you can understand.
While these ingredients are beneficial to dry skin, it is important to read the label of your face wash to determine what other ingredients are present. Other ingredients in the face wash may occasionally cause skin dryness or irritation.
Also Read: Why Face Wash is Important in Skin Care?
Which Medimix Ayurvedic Face Wash can be used on sensitive skin for the best results?
- Medimix Natural Glow Face Wash is an ideal face wash for sensitive skin as it is infused with Ayurvedic goodness along with a well-balanced blend of 100 per cent natural ingredients.
- Medimix Natural Glow Face Wash is enriched with Ginger, which improves elasticity of the skin. This Ayurvedic sensitive skin face wash also contains Sugarcane, which diminishes wrinkles and gives a deep nourishment for the skin.
- It also removes dead skin cells, leaving you with a naturally radiant and beautiful complexion.
- This is the ideal face wash for all skin types, especially sensitive skin, because it doesn’t cause any irritation or burning sensation and is extremely mild. It gently cleanses your sensitive skin without stripping its natural oils.
- The face wash for dry or sensitive is paraben-free, cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- The herbal face wash does not only cleanse but also nourish your skin leaving it soft and supple.
- Medmix Ayurvedic face wash is dermatologically tested to be safe on the skin and can be used on all skin types.
- Along with the Medimix Natural Glow Face Wash, you could also use the Medimix’s herbal face scrub and face pack to give your skin the natural care it deserves.
Tips on How to Take Care of Dry/Sensitive Skin
Aside from cleansing, everyone with dry skin should follow a few other guidelines. Let's take a look at some simple skin-care methods that you may incorporate into your daily regimen to help with dry skin.
- Wash your face daily with Medimix Ayurvedic face wash.
- Wear sunscreen every day.
- Apply moisturizer after bathing or washing the face.
- Stay hydrated
- While using a face wash make sure to use the right amount that is sufficient to clean the skin.
Getting the right face wash for sensitive skin is just as important as getting the right moisturizer and makeup. A face wash is essential in skin care because it serves as a foundation for applying the rest of the products. If your face is not clean, impurities can accumulate and damage your skin.
Especially when the protective barrier of sensitive skin is constantly disrupted, your skin becomes easily irritated. As a result, you should use products that will not damage the protective barrier and expose it to environmental triggers. The Medimix Natural Glow Face Wash contains all of the ingredients needed to care of your skin.