Why Choose Face Wash for Oily Acne-prone Skin?
Taking care of oily, acne-prone skin can be challenging. Cleansing your skin thoroughly with a face wash on a regular basis can help you have flawless, soft, and fresh skin.
Let us understand what are the factors that lead to acne and how can a face wash for oily acne-prone skin helps you take care of it.
What are the Reasons for the Formation of Acne or Pimples?
Your skin contains thousands of small pores from where oil, sweat, and hair follicles come out. Pores with oil glands are the ones most prone to acne. The more oil on your face, the more pimples you're likely to get. The oil produced by the skin is called sebum, whose role is to keep the skin moist. However, excess sebum can clog pores, and cause acne.
Additionally, dead skin cells can accumulate in your pores if you do not have the habit of washing your face properly. Bacteria can eat the accumulated skin cells and thrive in the pores.
The dirt, oil, and skin cells on the face can lead to different forms of acne, some of which can be painful.
How Face Wash for Oily Acne-prone Skin Help?
One of the primary functions of a face wash is that it helps in the removal of dirt, oil, and other unwanted debris from the skin. It also allows the sebum to reach the skin surface unimpeded. This decreases the chances of a breakout, removes impurities, and gives the skin a fresh look.
A face wash for oily skin can help you keep the acne at bay. Opting for face washes for oily acne-prone skin that contain natural ingredients is a good way to go about taking care of your skin.
For ages, Ayurveda has sung the glories of several natural ingredients. They work wonderfully well in maintaining the health of your skin and keeping it acne-free.
A wide range of Medimix face washes come with many of these natural ingredients.
One such product has been formulated to specifically treat pimples and acne:
1. Medimix Anti Pimple Face Wash
Medimix Ayurvedic Anti Pimple Face Wash helps you get rid of acne and oily skin issues, giving you pimple-free, glowing skin. It contains the goodness of Neem and Turmeric. Turmeric has natural anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties which helps you get glowing skin. It also has Aloe Vera, Manjishtha, Lodhra and Amaya.
As per a consumer study of 200 participants, trying out the Medimix Ayurvedic Anti Pimple Face Wash produced the following findings:
- 2 out of 3 people saw a visible reduction in pimples by day 3 of application
- More than 66.5% of the participants agreed that the test product had visibly reduced pimples, as compared to baseline.
- More than 92.5% of the participants agreed that their facial skin appeared clearer after application
- More than 88% of the participants agreed that the face wash had improved the appearance of their facial skin
- More than 73% of the participants agreed that the face wash had prevented new pimples from forming
- More than 98.5% of participants agreed that the face wash was suitable for daily use
- 97% of the participants liked the fragrance
- More than 96.5% of the participants agreed that they would recommend the face wash to others
- 94% of the participants agreed that the face wash was gentle on facial skin
Let’s look at some of the other face washes for oily skin and acne-prone skin.
2. Medimix Oil Clear Face Wash
Made with the goodness of honey and besan, this face wash is perfect for oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is known to be rich in antioxidants and possesses anti-microbial properties. The natural formula in Medimix Oil Clear Face Wash removes excess oil and maintains a healthy glow on your skin. It is crafted to give your skin the natural care it deserves.
3. Medimix Anti Pimple Face Pack
This Ayurvedic face pack contains the essence of Neem, which helps to fight pimples and acne. It also includes Multani Mitti and Cinnamon. Neem fights acne with its rich antibacterial properties while Multani Mitti helps to naturally deep cleanse the skin.
Medimix’s products can not only help keep the acne at bay but can also keep your skin healthy in a natural and gentle way. Check out our face washes for acne and pimples today.