Whether it's sebum-filled pores or stubborn pimples, oily and acne-prone skin has its own set of problems. Surprisingly, there are many products available today that are specifically designed for people who struggle with that feeling. The best soaps for oily and acne-prone skin contain natural and organic ingredients that are gentle on the skin. These soaps are not the same as regular soaps because they are specially formulated to combat acne and pimples.
As a result, Medimix soap is made with just the finest ingredients. It consists of ingredients such as Turmeric, Argan Oil, Natural Glycerine, Sandal and much more that have replenishing properties. These ingredients that have a slew of skin-friendly properties, provide a good dosage of important nutrients to maintain a healthy and glowing skin. Among the many Medimix soaps, the Medimix Classic 18 Herbs Soap are best for acne-prone skin.
Medimix Classic 18 Herbs Soap
The Medimix Classic 18 Herbs soap cleanses and heals your skin. This is one of the best soaps for acne-prone skin because of the ingredients as they remove excess oil from the skin while keeping it nourished and moisturised. This bathing bar contains Ayurvedic herbs and natural oils that improve skin radiance, prevent bad odour and dryness, and is suitable for all skin types.
The Medimix soap is also vegan, cruelty-free, and paraben-free. Talking about the Ayurvedic soap, here’s a look at the benefits in the ingredients of the Medimix Classic 18 Herbs soap.
1. Benefits of 18-herb Formulation
- Medimix 18 herbs soap is made of Neem, sweet flag, Wild ginger, Indian Barberry and other ingredients whose antibacterial properties aid in the reduction of acne and pimples.
- Provides Vitamins to the skin, which aids in the retention of moisture and the rejuvenation of skin cells.
- Gently exfoliates the skin.
- Lightens the skin's pigmentation.
- Provides relief from skin rashes and skin redness.
2. Benefits of Natural Oils
- Unlike many other moisturisers, natural oils in Medimix such as Cedarwood and more is non-greasy and non-irritating, making it suitable for most skin types.
- It is rich in Vitamins and fatty acid that keep the skin supple.
- The oil will moisturise your skin while also restoring elasticity and reducing fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a healthier, more youthful appearance.
- It helps prevent bad odour and dryness.
- Natural oil also helps reduce inflammation and speed up the healing process of your skin without causing additional discomfort.
Acne can appear at any time and on any part of your body, especially on your face, forehead, upper back, and chest. A trusted natural anti-acne soap is an excellent way to alleviate acne-prone, inflamed skin concerns. The Medimix Ayurvedic soap for oily and acne-prone skin is your best guide to make your skin hydrated, rejuvenated, and sebum-free. Head to the Medimix Ayurveda website to select a product best suited for your skin type.